TUESDAY 12 MAY 2020
Today's exercises have been prepared by Olivia Conrad. It is a cardio-fitness training made out of 10 exercises.
Look carefully at the picture to adapt your position for each exercise. You will need dumbbells and a step board or small chair. Let's go!
1. 15 donkey kicks or quadruple hip extensions.
2. Outside thigh lift, abs tight, chest raised with your arms outstretched leaning on the ground. You can add ankle weights. Do 4 sets of 12 reps.
3. High plank on one outstretched leg, the other thigh lifted towards the sky. Do 3 sets of 8 reps.
4. On the ground, arch your back on one bent leg, then lift the other thigh towards the sky. Do 6 sets of 10 reps.
5. Steps-up. Do 4 sets of 10 reps.
6. 20 squat jumps on a step board or small chair.
7. Deadlifts with dumbbells (1 or 2 kilos). Do 3 sets of 8 reps.
8. 20 Sumo squats with a kettlebell or dumbbells in your hands.
9. Side lunges, your hands on your hips. Do 4 sets of 12 reps.
10. 20 squat jumps in the air.
Done for today! Stay fit and tuned to discover more cardio-fitness exercises tomorrow. Take good care of yourself and your families.