New in the Section of Japanese Language and Culture : two new groups for beginners are proposed, one in English, the other in French.
The two existing groups (Wednesday midday and Thursday evening) will respectively resume on 11 and 5 September.
The language lessons will include grammar, conversation as well as two types of basic writing in Japanese (Hiragana and Katakana).
A) New groups for beginners (available this year 2019-2020)
1) New group in English – on Tuesday evenings (from 17:30)
An information meeting will be held next Tuesday, 17 September at 17:30 (room B5.06C - 5th floor at the Agora). The future lessons are likely to be rescheduled, according to the wishes of the new members who would like to join.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Mariko WATANABE : email@example.com.
2) New group in French – on Wednesday evenings (17h30 à 18h30)
Ms Nana SATO will give the lessons to this new group on Tuesdays in the evening (or on Fridays, according to the availability of interested students. An information meeting will be held on Wed. 18 September, at 17:30 in room B5.06C - 5th floor at the Agora.
For further information, please contact Nana SATO : firstname.lastname@example.org
An information meeting will take place next Tuesday, 17 September at 17:30 (room: will be specified).
B) Existing groups for intermediaries (A2-B1)
1) Wednesday lunchtime (12:30 – 13:30)
The first lesson of this year will be held on Wednesday, 11 September in room B4.06C at the Agora.
2) Thursday evening (17:45 – 18:45)
The first lesson of this year was held on Thursday 5 September in room A1.04V at the Agora.
Common terms to all the groups:
- The lessons are divided in three terms: September – December; January – March; April – June/July. Each term is composed of approximately 12 hours (12 lessons) of Japanese language lessons and, upon participants’ request, some cultural workshops (calligraphy, kimono etc.) will be organised.
- Price: 90 EUR/term or 10 EUR/lesson, can be paid directly to the teacher by cheque or in cash.
- Access conditions: The two new groups are open to everyone, but in order to join the intermediate groups, it is highly recommended to have basic notions of Japanese language and be familiar with two basic syllabic scripts (Hiragana and Katakana).
- Ms Mariko WATANABE (principal teacher): email@example.com
- Ms Nana SATO for the new group of beginners, lessons given in French: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie-Rose PREVOST (in charge of the Japanese Language and Culture Section) email@example.com ; tel. 3171