Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
written the 25/07/2019
Would you like to learn Spanish? These courses will allow you to express yourself and to learn and discuss different aspects of Spanish culture, news and life.
Classes take place in the Agora Building.
Five Spanish classes are scheduled every week:
* C1-B2+ (advanced level):Monday from 13.15 to 14.15
* B1 (intermediate level): Friday from 13.15 to 14.15
* A2+ (false beginners): Friday from 12.10 to 13.10
The courses aim to help students develop oral and written comprehension and expression, and to acquire vocabulary and knowledge of the Spanish grammar.
Rates: Classes paid by term. (4 participants minimum)
1st term 2nd term 3rd term
Monday 99 € 66 € 121 €
Friday 121 € 66 € 88 €
Friday classes start on 20 September.
Monday classes start on 23 September.
Teacher: Ana Tejada
Contact: 06.07.33.53.21, firstname.lastname@example.org