Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
9 am to 12.30 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
9 am to 12.30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
2 pm to 5 pm on Thursday
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
Hello dear improv-friendly community!
The professionnal improv company of Strasbourg La Carpe Haute is honoured and excited to organise Sacrebleu! - an international improv festival in Strasbourg on 23-30 March 2019!
The detailed schedule and further information are available on https://www.sacrebleu-improfestival.com/.
For the week, here are the highlights of what you can expect:
- 8 main guests from around the world: Kaci Beeler (US), Amy Moule (AUS), Laura Doorneweerd (NL), Katy Schutte (UK), Jochem Meijer (NL), Chris Mead (UK), Joe Bill (US) and Lee White (CAN).
- 29 workshops by our international teachers, including two intensive (12 hours);
- 24 shows by the main cast, amazing selected groups and YOU through the open stages every night.
On the website, you can purchase:
- Your pass for the festival (all shows included);
- Your opening night ticket for a show and a vineyard party;
- Your workshop tickets (some are selling out).
Two more important pieces of information, if you want to be a volunteer at the festival, you can:
- Volunteer during the week, by writing to Yann at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Have an amazing day, and see you soon in Strasbourg!
Sacrebleu! organization team (Dan, Pauline, Gael & Cédric)