Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
This year’s Strasbourg-Europe road races will take place on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 May 2016.
The Office des Sports of Strasbourg is organising several races: aquathlons XS and S (individual or duo), 5 km race, 10 km race, half-marathon, 8 km “Green” Nordic walking and 4 km European walk (between the Council of Europe and the European Parliament).
If you would like to join the Council of Europe team and benefit from the team members’ entry fee of € 12 per person for the 5 km, the 10 km, the XS aquathlon and the Nordic walking, or € 15 per person for the half-marathon and the S aquathlon (except for the European walk which costs 7 €), you should fill in and sign the entry form and send it to Olivia Conrad, Vice-President of the Sport Association of the Council of Europe, via the internal mail, accompanied by the other necessary documents, by 15 April 2016.
All files submitted after 15th April won’t be accepted for the group registry and be returned to staff members by internal mail for an individual registry.
The documents you need to submit are:
- the entry form duly completed and signed.
Do not forget to indicate your usual time for the 10 km race, as this is also needed when the entry form is placed on line.
If you want to register for the aquathlon, please indicate Individual or Duo and XS (500 m swim + 2,5 km run) or S (1 km swim + 5 km run).
- a medical certificate issued less than one year before the date of the race, i.e. after 15 May 2015
Ask your own doctor for a medical certificate indicating the following : « non contre-indication à la pratique de l’athlétisme ou de la course à pied en compétition » (medical certificate stating that there is no medical reason why you should not participate in competitive athletics or competitive running).
The medical certificate will not be necessary if you can provide a photocopy of your 2016 FFA, FF Triathlon competitors’ license – only these 2 licenses will be accepted.
- a cheque for € 12 per person for the 5 km, the 10 km, the XS aquathlon and the Nordic walking, or € 15 per person for the half-marathon and the S aquathlon, or € 7 for the “European walk” (4 km) made out to the « Association des Courses de Strasbourg Europe » (cheques only will be accepted, no cash)
- a clear indication of the race you wish to enter: aquathlon XS, aquathlon S, 5 km race, 10 km race, half-marathon, 8 km Nordic walking or 4 km “European walk”
- a clear indication of your size for the t-shirt: S, M, L or XL (no exchange).
If you wish to participate in more than one race, please complete one entry form for each race.
The aquathlon races, on Saturday 14 May, will start Etang Kleinau in Schiltigheim (behind Emile Mayis High School) at:
13.45 p.m. start of the 1st wave of the aquahlon S + relai duo (500 m swim + 2,5 km run)
14.45 p.m. start of the 1st wave of the aquathlon XS + relai duo (500 m swim + 2,5 km run)
The races, on Sunday 17 May, will start in front of the Council of Europe at:
8.00 a.m. 5 km road race Men
8.15 a.m. 5 km road race Handisport
8.30 a.m. 5 km road race Women
9.00 a.m. Half-marathon (international race) (time limited to 2hours at km14 & 2h25 at km17)
9.40 a.m. 8 km Nordic walking event
10.25 a.m. “European walk” (4 km) between the Council of Europe and the European Parliament
11.00 a.m. 10 km Handisport
11.15 a.m. 10 km road race (national race).
If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Conrad, ASCE Vice-President, either by phone at #3109 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The official rules of the 2016 Strasbourg-Europe road races are available on the ODS website: http://www.ods67.com
For more information, please consult the official website of the Strasbourg-Europe Road Races: www.coursesdestrasbourg.eu
Or call the special no. : 03 88 31 83 86