Dear elves of the Council of Europe, from Monday 28 November to Friday 16 December, the Amicale invites you to participate in the great solidarity collection by creating your own gift box for a person in need.
How to do it ? It's very simple, take a shoebox and place in it:
- 1 warm item (gloves, sweater, hat, socks, scarf or rain cape etc.)
- 1 beauty product (moisturizer, shower gel, shampoo or toothbrush etc.)
- 1 delicacy (chocolate, sweets or biscuits or bredele etc.)
- 1 hobby (book, games, comics, crossword or magazine etc.)
- 1 sweet note (Christmas card, poem or drawing made by your child.)
Find attached examples of Christmas boxes. The boxes have to be wrapped and decorated like a real Christmas present!
Thank you for respecting the "shoe box" format so as not to make anyone jealous during the distribution.
Please specify on the packed Christmas box: H (man), F (woman), E (Child) and the size of the garment if you have put one in.
Once your box is finished, drop it off at our collection point located at office n°0099 of the Palais de l’Europe, ground floor.
All the boxes collected will be given to the association La Cloche Grand Est which will distribute them to its beneficiaries during its solidarity holiday dinner!
It's a nice gesture, both simple and strong in this difficult time.
Thank you all for your generosity and we wish you great end of year holidays !
SOLIDARITY BOXES COLLECTION
- "SHOE BOX" FORMAT
- OFFICE 0099, PALAIS DE L'EUROPE
- FROM NOVEMBER 28 TO DECEMBER 16