art KARLSRUHE is finally re-opening its doors to art lovers and professionals from 7 to 10 July 2022.
art KARLSRUHE offers a wide variety of art, ranging from classical modern to contemporary art. More than 200 international galleries presenting their gallery programme and one-artist-shows accompanied by a varied framing programme and the special presentation of a private collection. For further information follow this link: https://www.art-karlsruhe.de/fr/
The organisers have proposed to organise a visit for the Arts Club and interested colleagues, with a guided tour in English and in French.
Transport costs (by bus), tickets to the fair and the guided visits will be provided by the Karlsruhe Messe – but only if there are enough participants!
The draft programme is the following:
- 8:45 : departure from Strasbourg by bus, place to be confirmed
- 10:15: Arrival at the Karlsruhe Messe
- 10:30: Welcome by the organisers of art KARLSRUHE (in German with consecutive translation into French)
- 11 :00 to approx. 12:30: guided tour (in English and French)
- From 12 :30: free visit / possibility to eat at the venue (at visitors’ cost)
- 17h00: return by bus / Arrival in Strasbourg around 18h30
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org quickly if you’d like to join the visit.