THURSDAY 14 MAY 2020
Today's exercises have been prepared by Olivia Conrad. It is a cardio-fitness training made out of 7 exercises. It is called "ab crunch".
Look carefully at the picture to adapt your position for each exercise. You will need a fitness ball. Let's go!
1. 18 mountain climbers.
2. 20 reverse jack-knife. Put your feet on your fitness ball and do a plank, then bend your knees with your abs tight and come back to the initial position.
3. Abs on the floor, go up and down with your legs outstretched in scissors. Do 5 sets of 12 reps.
4. Abs in crunch. Do 4 sets of 7 reps.
5. Lateral plank on one outstretched arm. Switch your arm. Do 3 sets of 8 reps.
6. 20 bicycle crunches. Switch your outstretched leg.
7. One minute plank on your elbows.
Done for today! Stay fit and tuned to discover more cardio-fitness exercises tomorrow.
Take good care of yourself and your families.