WEDNESDAY 6 MAY 2020
Today's exercises have been prepared by Olivia Conrad. It is a cardio-fitness training made out of 9 exercises. Make 12 repetitions for each exercise. You can do 3 rounds by taking a 1 minute break between each tour.
Look carefully at the picture to adapt your position for each exercise. You will need a kettlebell, dumbbells and a step board or small chair. Let's go!
1. Jump on the spot, your bent knees touching your palms, reception on the ground, then lift your body up to form a high plank on your outstretched arms.
2. Lateral lunges on your right side then on your left side.
3. Bulgarian split squats with dumbbells.
4. Outside thigh lift, sheathed abs, bust raised with your arms outstretched leaning on the ground.
5. Quadruped hip extensions.
7. Regular squats with your hands resting on the back on your head.
8. Squats with a kettlebell in your hands.
9. Star jump.
Done for today! Stay fit and tuned to discover more cardio-fitness exercises tomorrow. Take good care of yourself and your families.