Saturday 4th April ASCE exercises
Today's fitness exercices have been prepared by Olivia Conrad.
You will practice the step forward position to work out your legs, abds and gluteal muscles.
Look at the picture to adapt your position and correct it if necessary.
1. 20 back Steps aside on the left and the right - your left foot stands and the right foot goes one step behind on the side.
2. 20 hips up on one leg straight, left leg then right leg.
3. 20 lateral steps with left leg on the side then right leg on the side.
4. 20 Deadlift on one leg, start with the left one then do the right one.
5. 20 step forward + jump, start with your left knee in front of you, then do it again with your right knee in front of you.
6. Position of the chair on a wall, legs 90 degrees, during one minute.
Do these 6 exercises three times on a row, at your own rythm, don't rush and do each move properly like described on the picture.
Well done! On Monday you will be able to do new cardio-fitness exercises at home.
Stay fit and take good care of you and your families.