Today let's get prepared for a new series of workout exercises to do at home. This programme has been prepared by Olivia Conrad for the ASCE members.
As usual, warm up your whole body before starting the fitness session.
Today's programme is a training sequence of 30" effort followed by 30" recovery.
1. Push-up on your knees.
2. Frontal muscle sheathing / gainage.
4. Left lateral muscle sheathing / gainage.
5. Mountain climber.
6. Frontal muscle sheathing on the elbows.
7. Jumping jack.
8. Right lateral muscle sheathing.
9. Buttock lifted up.
10. Dynamic muscle sheathing elbows / hands.
11. Squats jumps.
12. Shoulder tap sheathing.
Do these exercises 3 times and take a 2 minutes recovery break between each new sequence.
Best of luck, Stay fit and have a great day.