Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
During Summer/ Opening hours:
The office of the Amicale will be closed from August 7 to 25.
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
The Court’s Film Club and the Amicale cordially invite you to the screening of the documentary “Défi Baikal” (French OV).
The concept of this film is to share new horizons by bringing together blind, visually impaired and deaf people to the Baïkal Lake and then on to the Siberian mountains in mid-winter. Not so much an incredible challenge but rather a desire to see things differently.
“I thought that I had seen everything but I hadn’t seen a thing. It took blind and visually impaired people to make me see this.” With this switch of perspective, they show the writer and producer Olivier Weber their “universe” of perception, enthusiasm and sharing. It is not people who can see who accompany the others but the complete opposite; blind and visually impaired people introduce you to another world beyond darkness and light and into a wonderful experience of resilience.
Followed by a short presentation by Yves Wansi, Association Vue d’Ensemble www.vue-densemble.com.
Court’s Press Room, Tuesday, 21 May 2019, 12:30h, 52 min
- no food/drinks can be brought into the screening room
- access to the film is reserved for persons with a badge to access the Court, no badge requests can be made for the screening