Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
Open everyday 8 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 90 21 54 95
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
On 24 January 2019 Dick Marty will present, in Strasbourg, his recently-published book A Certain Idea of Justice (Lausanne: Favre, 2018, in French)
On this occasion, the ALDE group of the Parliamentary Assembly, Amicale of the Council of Europe and Maison de l’Europe Strasbourg-Alsace (MESA) have the pleasure to invite you to attend:
- 1-2 p.m., Palais de l’Europe*: a side event debate with the participation of Dick Marty and Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, Vice-President of the European Court of Human Rights. French-English interpretation will be provided.
- 6.30-8.00 p.m., Librairie Kléber (1 Rue des Francs-Bourgeois): a public presentation of the book.
Dick Marty is a former member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, rapporteur, inter alia, on secret CIA prisons in Europe, human rights in the North Caucasus, UN Security Council and EU terrorist black lists, abuse of state secrecy and national security, and illicit trafficking in human organs in Kosovo. Former Swiss Senator, Prosecutor General and member of Council of State of Ticino, he is currently a Vice-President of the World Organisation against Torture.
* The side event at the Council of Europe is open to the press, MPs, Permanent Representations, ECHR judges, staff and guests attending the part-session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.