Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
During Summer/ Opening hours:
The office of the Amicale will be closed from August 7 to 25.
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
On 24 January 2019 Dick Marty will present, in Strasbourg, his recently-published book A Certain Idea of Justice (Lausanne: Favre, 2018, in French)
On this occasion, the ALDE group of the Parliamentary Assembly, Amicale of the Council of Europe and Maison de l’Europe Strasbourg-Alsace (MESA) have the pleasure to invite you to attend:
- 1-2 p.m., Palais de l’Europe*: a side event debate with the participation of Dick Marty and Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, Vice-President of the European Court of Human Rights. French-English interpretation will be provided.
- 6.30-8.00 p.m., Librairie Kléber (1 Rue des Francs-Bourgeois): a public presentation of the book.
Dick Marty is a former member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, rapporteur, inter alia, on secret CIA prisons in Europe, human rights in the North Caucasus, UN Security Council and EU terrorist black lists, abuse of state secrecy and national security, and illicit trafficking in human organs in Kosovo. Former Swiss Senator, Prosecutor General and member of Council of State of Ticino, he is currently a Vice-President of the World Organisation against Torture.
* The side event at the Council of Europe is open to the press, MPs, Permanent Representations, ECHR judges, staff and guests attending the part-session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.