Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
9 am to 12.30 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
9 am to 12.30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
2 pm to 5 pm on Thursday
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
As part of the festival "Strasbourg mon amour" and the festival of romantic literature "Ces pages d'amour" (from the 7th to the 17th of february ), Book1 (literature section of the Amicale of the Council of Europe) and the Lieu d'Europe, organise an event dedicated to romantic readings in European languages (extract of romantic novels or poetry) in different languages spoken on our continent and beyond !
When: Friday 8 February from 12 noon to 2 pm.
Where: Lieu d'Europe, 8 Rue Boecklin, 67000 Strasbourg
If you are interested by this event, two possibilities are available to you:
- You can volonteer to read a text of your choice, in the language of your choice.
- You can register to simply attend the event and listen