Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
During Summer/ Opening hours:
9 am to 12.30 pm
Occasionnally closed for meetings, events organisation and days off
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
As part of the festival "Strasbourg mon amour" and the festival of romantic literature "Ces pages d'amour" (from the 7th to the 17th of february ), Book1 (literature section of the Amicale of the Council of Europe) and the Lieu d'Europe, organise an event dedicated to romantic readings in European languages (extract of romantic novels or poetry) in different languages spoken on our continent and beyond !
When: Friday 8 February from 12 noon to 2 pm.
Where: Lieu d'Europe, 8 Rue Boecklin, 67000 Strasbourg
If you are interested by this event, two possibilities are available to you:
- You can volonteer to read a text of your choice, in the language of your choice.
- You can register to simply attend the event and listen