The Amicale’s Choir has the pleasure of giving several Christmas concerts in the different buildings of the Council of Europe, as well as the Librairie Kléber:
- Tuesday, 27 November at 13:15, in the main Hall at the Palais, on the occasion of the inauguration of the Christmas market, in the presence of the Ambassador of Finland and the Vice President of the Amicale
- Wednesday, 5 December at 1 pm in the Agora Hall
- Still on Wednesday, 5 December at 1:45 pm in the PDH Hall
- Saturday, 8 December, from 18:00 to 19:00, in the Salle Blanche de la Librairie Kléber.
Several Christmas carols will be performed in different languages. We are waiting for as many as possible of you, to share a little Christmas magic together and discover our internal X-mas market.
The Choir will also give two charity concerts at the Civil Hospital of Strasbourg, privately:
- Tuesday, 11 December, at 18:30, in the Amphi of the Psychiatric Pavilion
- Wednesday, 12 December, at 6:00 pm, in the corridors of Surgery B
ending the year 2018 with the second part of the exchange with the choir Edu.Cant, giving a concert together on Saturday, 15 December, at 12:00, in the magical and beautiful crypt of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
The choir includes singers of around twenty different nationalities, from both the Organisation and people from outside.
Classical rehearsals take place at the Agora Lobby on Mondays from 12:30 to 14:00 with professional singing teacher, Frédéric Gaufichon;
those of the "big choir" take place on Wednesdays, same place, same time, with Maud Fouché / or our colleague Anastasia Kananovich, in the absence of Maud.