Frédéric Voné Master Sommelier & Frédéric Lefèvre Chef of LA CARAMBOLE Restaurant will be organising from 7pm on Tuesday 31 October 2017 another gastronomical dining event paired with fine wines on the theme of mushrooms. It will take place at the Carambole Restaurant in Schiltigheim which is very easy to get to - see details below (1).
- Fresh foie gras of duck, served with wild forest mushrooms in a meat sauce
- Roasted guinea fowl, cannelloni of chanterelles and crispy hazelnuts served in a veal sauce
- Chocolate fondant made with “grand cru Villa Gracinda” chocolate and forest mushrooms served with vanilla ice cream
- The domaine Clusel Roch from the Côte Rôtie region
- The domaine Aureto Ventoux in the Luberon
- And for dessert: a variety of fine Port wines
Frédéric Voné will provide the running commentary.
Booking - before 25 October 2017 - is mandatory (Link to pre-registration form) in view of the limited number of places (12) - The price per person is €70.
An e-mail including a link to an online secure payment site will then be sent to everyone on the list. The payment will be required to confirm the booking.
For additional information please contact directly Pascale Bouillon.
1.How to get to the Restaurant, 14 avenue Pierre Mendes France, Schiltigheim:
- By car: free underground and secure parking for clients
- By tram: take line B in the direction of Hoenheim. Alight from the tram at Futura Glacière, just opposite Mc Donald’s (only 15 minutes from the Council)