We are happy to invite you to the EXCEPTIONAL HOMAGE paid to STEPHANE HESSEL by the City of Strasbourg, the International Collegium and the Goethe-institute.
on WEDNESDAY 4 OCTOBER , at 18.30 pm
at th GRANDE SALLE DE L’AUBETTE
In the presence of:
· ROLAND RIES, Mayor of Strasbourg
· DANIEL COHN-BENDIT, French-German politician, former European deputy
· PETER SLOTERDIJK, philosopher
· BERNARD MIYET, former assistant secretary of the United Nations, President of the French Association for the United Nations (AFNU)
· SACHA GOLDMAN, film Director, General Secretary of the International Collegium
In the programme:
· Projection of Une vie faite homme by Sacha GOLDMAN
· Round Table « Stéphane Hessel : une inspiration pour agir et transformer demain ».
For more information consult the site.
Free entrance within the limits of the available places