Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
Open everyday 8 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 90 21 54 95
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
The triathlon section of the Council of Europe Sports Association (ASCE) has elected a new Chair: Anna Le Vallois.
Anna Le Vallois is succeeding to Grégory Lefebvre who created this section as a real Triathlon Club seven years ago within the Council of Europe Sports Association (ASCE).
On the occasion of the new start of the Club and this change of Chair, the ASCE Triathlon wishes to invite you to give it a try: do you swim, cycle, run? Just a little, not much, a lot, like mad? This club might interest you!
The club today comprises 61 licensed members from all levels, including TriKids aged from 8 years old.
It also comprises a ladies group, who occasionally meets separately for specific training sessions and outings.
If you are interested to give it a try, two options are possible:
- the Club Pass, which allows you to take part to the Club training sessions for free and for one month;
- the Greenman Triathlon, organised by the Club in Gambsheim on the 2nd of October. You can sign up to participate either as an athlete, or discover the atmosphere as a volunteer.