Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
Open everyday 8 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 90 21 54 95
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
1. Members, associate members and sponsored members of the Club may bring guests subject to payment of the fee set out in Article 4 of the rules.
Members (associate members and sponsored members) are responsible for the guests they bring in.
2. The court can be booked through the on-line booking system.
3. Members, associate members and sponsored members may book the court five days in advance provided they are playing with a member, associate member or sponsored member, and 48 hours in advance if the opponent is a guest. These conditions apply during weekdays for players wishing to play twice a week. If a player wishes to play a third or fourth time, bookings can only be made 24 hours in advance.
4. The guest fee is 4€ per session. The fee should be paid at the time of the booking
5. During peak hours (between 12.00 and 14.00) and (between 17.00 and 19.00) a session must last no longer than 45 minutes.
6. Members, associate members and sponsored members are asked to be respectful of the equipment provided by the Club.
The wearing of non-marking sports shoes is COMPULSORY when on the court
7. The Club Committee shall rule on any dispute related to the rules
8. The squash court may be used occasionally by non-members, provided:
prior agreement is given by a member of the Committee,
the related guest fee has been paid by cheque
this does not prevent members, associate member or sponsored members from playing
m-à-j. : 01-2002