The ASCE offers a variety of sport activities, including:
- aïkido for children
- cardio fitness and kettlebells
- energym, stretching, pilates
- self-defense & goshin jutsu
- yoga & yoga vinyasa.
Meet the Bureau members: we are a Bureau of 4 volunteers and 2 account auditors, our heads of sections are also volunteers. We are always looking for people to help, if you are looking for a way to meet people, have fun please contact us to help get involved.
- President: Nancy Nuttall-Bodin: head of section of the ASCE since 2002, running numerous sections and elected President of the ASCE in 2007.
- Vice-President: Olivia Conrad has been involved in the activities of the ASCE since 2002. She is responsible for the Volleyball section since 2001.
- Treasurer: Sylvie Heydt.
- Secretary: Irena Markova since 2019 - also responsible for the yoga vinyasa section.
- Account auditors: Zeynep Göksen Acar and Christophe Guth.