Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
During Summer/ Opening hours:
9 am to 12.30 pm
Occasionnally closed for meetings, events organisation and days off
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
The ASCE offers a variety of sport activities, including:
- cardio fitness and kettlebells
- energym, stretching, pilates
- self-defense & goshin jutsu
- yoga makana
- zumba and lady styling
- swedish gym
Meet the Bureau members: we are a Bureau of 4 volunteers and 2 account auditors, our heads of sections are also volunteers. We are always looking for people to help, if you are looking for a way to meet people, have fun please contact us to help get involved.
- President: Nancy Nuttall-Bodin: head of section of the ASCE since 2002, running numerous sections and representing them at the ASCE’s annual General Assembly and elected President of the ASCE in 2007.
- Vice President: Olivia Conrad has been involved in the activities of the ASCE for over 15 years. She first has been Secretary of the ASCE and then was elected Vice-President. She is head of the Volleyball section.
- Treasurer: Sylvie Heydt
- Secretary: Alexandra Puchorova
- Account auditors: Françoise Prinz and Catherine Lahmek