Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Ellen FOURNIER
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Alla HEITZ, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2018 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 April 2019.
The collection of stories published on the occasion of the 70th Anniversary of the Council of Europe under the title “Europe : a human enterprise” will be presented to the public on Thursday 10 October at 6 pm at the Lieu d’Europe by Gabriella Battaini-Dragoni, Deputy Secretray General, and Denis Huber, responsible of the publication. Staff members are welcome to participate in this event.
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Council of Europe, we will have the honour of receiving M. Erkki TUOMIOJA, former Finnish Minister of Foreign affairs and professor of political history in the University of Helsinki.
He will hold a conference entitled "Historians without borders", Thursday 28 February at the Palais de l'Europe, room 10, at 2.30 pm.
On 24 January 2019 Dick Marty will present, in Strasbourg, his recently-published book A Certain Idea of Justice (Lausanne: Favre, 2018, in French)
On this occasion, the ALDE group of the Parliamentary Assembly, Amicale of the Council of Europe and Maison de l’Europe Strasbourg-Alsace (MESA) have the pleasure to invite you to attend:
- 1-2 p.m., Palais de l’Europe*: a side event debate with the participation of Dick Marty and Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, Vice-President of the European Court ... Read more »