Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
9 am to 12.30 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
9 am to 12.30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
2 pm to 5 pm on Thursday
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 88 41 32 66
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Council of Europe, we will have the honour of receiving M. Erkki TUOMIOJA, former Finnish Minister of Foreign affairs and professor of political history in the University of Helsinki.
He will hold a conference entitled "Historians without borders", Thursday 28 February at the Palais de l'Europe, room 10, at 2.30 pm.
On 24 January 2019 Dick Marty will present, in Strasbourg, his recently-published book A Certain Idea of Justice (Lausanne: Favre, 2018, in French)
On this occasion, the ALDE group of the Parliamentary Assembly, Amicale of the Council of Europe and Maison de l’Europe Strasbourg-Alsace (MESA) have the pleasure to invite you to attend:
- 1-2 p.m., Palais de l’Europe*: a side event debate with the participation of Dick Marty and Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, Vice-President of the European Court ... Read more »