Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Office A1.09V
Open everyday 8 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5 pm (except Wednesdays, closes at 3.30 pm)
Occasionally closed for meetings, events organisation and holidays
+33(0)3 90 21 54 95
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
L’association Makers For Change, en partenariat avec Aedaen Gallery, Or Norme, la Ville de Strasbourg, SEMIA et Geteatout Strasbourg, organisent une une vente aux enchères exceptionnelle le dimanche 28 octobre dès 17h30 à l’Aedaen Gallery.
Des artistes tels que Flore Sigrist, Tomi Ungerer, Keam Tallaa, Eric De Haynin, Sophie Dorothée Kleiner, Jean-Christophe Fischer … s’engagent à nos côtés.
Tous les bénéfices récoltés lors de cette vente ... Read more »
As part of the Refugee Food Festival organized by the Association Foyer Notre Dame, our much appreciated Café Intercultural returns for a new edition!
The creation of relationships and meetings will take place through varied activities around interculturality!
- Blind test of traditional and international music
- Discovery workshop of musical instruments, customs, world cuisine...
- Discovery workshop of the traditions of the world
- Theatre with performance by the ... Read more »
We're back for another edition!!
After the frightening success of our last edition of the " Tartes Flambées du Monde " on March 7th 2018, the Makers for Change Team, as part of Refugee Week with the Association Foyer Notre Dame and the Refugee Food Festival, returns to you with an even bigger event and even more delicious Flammekueche !
We invite you to share a moment of conviviality and interculturality with :
-THE FAMOUS FREE tasting of the flambéed tarts imagined by ... Read more »