Suscription to the Amicale
Subscription as "MEMBER"
Are you a permanent staff member of the Council of Europe ?
An annual subscription costs €25 and gives you the right to take part in all activities. For certain activities a supplementary charge may be made to cover payments to external instructors or contributors.
- According to the Amicale Statutes, you are automatically a member of Amicale. Susbscriptions are paid directly from your salary on an "opting-out" basis : if you do not wish to be a member and pay the contribution, you must notify the Amicale. The staff members who left the Amicale can join again at any time.
Are you a temporary staff member, spouse of a staff member, staff of other European organisations or of a permanent representation ?
- Temporary staff members, spouse of a staff member, staff of other European organisations or of a permanent representation, you can be a member of Amicale. You have to fill in the application form on the Amicale's website and pay the annual subscription be credit/debit card on the Amicale's website.
Are you a Council of Europe trainee ?
- The Amicale membership is free of charge for trainees for the duration of their traineeship. You will only need to fill in the application form on the Amicale's website.
Are you external to the Council of Europe ?
- The persons working in the professional context of Council of Europe without being formally employed by it (bank, restaurant, security ...) can become members of the Amicale. You will have to fill in the application form on the Amicale's website and pay the €25 annual subscription by credit/debit card on the website.
- For external persons, membership is subject to sponsorship by two members of the Amicale. You will have to fill in the form "Parrainage" and send it to the Amicale office. The subscription will be valid after payment of the €25 annual fee.
Subscription as a "PARTNER"
You would like to enrol as a partner "Amicale-Avantages" ?
- Enrolment at the Staff Amicale of the Council of Europe as a partner is possible for partner companies of the Amicale. Conditions apply: granting a reduction or a specific advantage to the members of the Amicale is mandatory. Depending on the activity, it can consist of a discount on the total value of services offered or a service partially or totally offered.
- Enrolment is formally confirmed either by the publishing of an announcement in the Amicale Booklet, or by the publishing of an announcement on the Amicale's website "Amicale-Avantages". The subscription is valid for one year counting from the date of publication on one of the communication tools of the Amicale.
- All information is available on the website : Amicale-Avantages.
CONTACT THE AMICALE ?
Amicale du Personnel du Conseil de l’Europe
Avenue de l’Europe
Bâtiment AGORA, Bureau A1.09V
67075 Strasbourg Cedex
Tél : 03.90.21.54.95 - email@example.com