Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
8.30 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5.30 pm
Closed on wednesdays from 3.30 pm
(Occasionally closed for work meeting or events organisation - will be mentionned here)
The activity report of the Association for 2015 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 14 June 2016.
Makers For Change invites you to a birthday celebration! This month, discover their "Tour of Positive Initiatives" which was initially launched in December 2016! This alternative tour of Strasbourg is based on two crucial ingredients:
- an intercultural team of two or three people who organise, facilitate and guide this visit
- "positive" steps that offer the opportunity to visit the positive initiatives around you, actors who work daily towards social, societal or environmental changes in your local area.
Why offer an alternative tour of Strasbourg? What makes these visits intercultural? What are the goals of these types of visits? How do these tours correspond to our social mission?
We will answer these questions with you, by referring to the experiences of those who have already taken part, be they actors, participants or organisers. The setup will be informal and there will be space for discussions and suggestions on how to make our tours even better in 2018.
Meet-up: At the dome of the Off de Noel, Place Grimmeissen, the 14th of december at 6pm!