The next oenological evening hosted by Master Sommelier Frédéric Voné on the theme of “summer delights” will take place on Wednesday 5 July 2017 from 7.30pm onwards at the Carambole Restaurant in SCHILTIGHEIM (1)
A Taste of Summer – Evening meal with subtle and exceptional French vintages from Provence and Corsica
Two renown French wine-growing areas will be in the limelight :
- the Dupéré Barrera Domain (known for such wines of excellence as Provence and Bandol wines), and its walled Clos de la Procure vineyard.
- The Clos Canereccia is a vineyard where the young winegrower Christian Estève, produces grapes that thrive in a distinct stony soil where wine is aged in amphorae.
- An “appetiser” prepared by the Carambole’s Master Chef will help you appreciate the delicate flavours of two renown white and rosé wines La Cuvée des Pierres and the Clos Canereccia vineyard.
- Courgette soup seasoned with olive oil, goat sorbet and “al dente” vegetable canapés served with a white vintage from 'Provence' produced by the Dupéré Barrera vineyard.
- Roasted red mullet fillet, a duo of raw and slow-cooked fennel served in a fish sauce-emulsion will help diners appreciate the flavours of two other vintage white wines, one from the Dupéré Barrera vineyard (Nowat Provence) and the second from the Clos Canereccia walled vineyard
- Apricot and Vanilla sorbet, almond biscuit-sponge served with roasted apricots flavoured with thyme. And before the evening draws to a close, the Sommelier will provide guests with a small surprise..
The price per person is 65 Euros.
Booking is mandatory (link HERE) in view of the limited number of places (15).
An E-mail containing a link to an online secure payment site will then be sent once you register. Payment is required to confirm all bookings.
For additional information please contact directly: email@example.com
- How to get to the Restaurant (address: 14 avenue Pierre Mendes France, Schiltigheim) :
- By car: free underground and secure parking for clients.
- By tram: take line B in the direction of Hoenheim. Alight from the tram at Futura Glacière, just opposite Mc Donald’s (only 15 minutes from the Council)