Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
8.30 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5.30 pm
Closed on wednesdays from 3.30 pm
(Occasionally closed for work meeting or events organisation - will be mentionned here)
The activity report of the Association for 2015 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 14 June 2016.
The next oenological evening hosted by Master Sommelier Frédéric Voné on the theme of “summer delights” will take place on Wednesday 5 July 2017 from 7.30pm onwards at the Carambole Restaurant in SCHILTIGHEIM (1)
A Taste of Summer – Evening meal with subtle and exceptional French vintages from Provence and Corsica
Two renown French wine-growing areas will be in the limelight :
- the Dupéré Barrera Domain (known for such wines of excellence as Provence and Bandol wines), and its walled Clos de la Procure vineyard.
- The Clos Canereccia is a vineyard where the young winegrower Christian Estève, produces grapes that thrive in a distinct stony soil where wine is aged in amphorae.
The price per person is 65 Euros.
Booking is mandatory (link HERE) in view of the limited number of places (15).
An E-mail containing a link to an online secure payment site will then be sent once you register. Payment is required to confirm all bookings.
For additional information please contact directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By car: free underground and secure parking for clients.
- By tram: take line B in the direction of Hoenheim. Alight from the tram at Futura Glacière, just opposite Mc Donald’s (only 15 minutes from the Council)