Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
8.30 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5.30 pm - Closed on wednesdays from 3.30 pm
(Occasionally closed for work meeting or events organisation - will be mentionned here)
The activity report of the Association for 2015 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 14 June 2016.
The theme of the next oenological evening will be asparagus, accompanied by fine foods and wines. The event will be hosted by Master Sommelier Frédéric Voné. It will take place on Wednesday 17 May 2017 from 7.30 pm at the Carambole Restaurant in Schiltigheim (14 avenue Pierre Mendès France (and which is very easy to get to : see details below ).
Dishes have been selected to enhance the flavour of the three wines chosen by Master Sommelier Frédéric Voné who will provide the running commentary.
Booking is mandatory in view of the limited number of places (25) - The price per person is 65 Euros. (Registration is closed)
An E-mail including a link to an online secure payment site will then be sent to everyone on the list. The payment will be required to confirm the booking.
For additional information please contact directly Pascale Bouillon: Pascale.BOUILLON@coe.int
(1) Directions: How to get to the Carambole restaurant:
- By car: the restaurant has a private parking in its basement for customers
- By tram take line B in the direction of Hoenheim. Alight from the tram at Futura Glacière, just opposite Mc Donalds (only 15 minutes from the Council)