Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
Office closed from lundi 20/11 et mardi 21/11
Time: 9 am - 3 pm
The activity report of the Association for 2015 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 14 June 2016.
The Council of Europe is an European institution created in 1949 and made up of 47 member states, 28 of which are members of the European Union. All Council of Europe Member States have signed up to the European Convention on Human Rights, a treaty designed to protect human rights, democracy and the rule of law. Bulgaria acceded to the Council of Europe on 7 May 1992, after having ratified the European Convention of Human Rights.
Where are the headquarters of the Council of Europe?