Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
Opening hours: 9h30 - 15h
The activity report of the Association for 2015 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 14 June 2016.
Vinyasa Yoga - a dynamic yoga style that combines movement and breathing, combines strength training, flexibility of the body, stimulating the internal organs and body awareness work. This comprehensive discipline allows you to combine physical exercise and relaxation, respecting the level of each participant.
Vinyasa Yoga courses at the Council of Europe are provided by Elodie Moine, a teacher certified by the Yoga Alliance. The focus is on the alignment of posture to avoid injury and ...Read more | Access conditions and contacts »
written the 20/06/2016
All yoga makana/vinyasa classes continue during the summer holidays, enjoy!
written the 10/03/2016
Starting from 14 March 2016 yoga makana is testing a new class on Tuesday from 12.15 to 13.15 in room 2 (instead of the Wednesday class which is cancelled for the time being).
written the 28/08/2015
To keep the form throughout the year, try yoga makana classes in the gym facilities of the Council of Europe. Starting from 1 September three classes will be held:
- Monday from 12.15 to 13.15 in the room 2,
- Wednesday from 13.15 to 14.15 in the room 3 (new!),
- Thursday from 18.15 to 19.30 in the room 1.
More information on the ASCE website.
written the 22/12/2014