Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
8.30 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5.30 pm - Closed on wednesdays from 3.30 pm
(Occasionally closed for work meeting or events organisation)
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2016 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 6 April 2017.
The team at Makers For Change is delighted to invite you to our first Intercultural Café of 2018! What's more, to kick things off in style, we'll be tucking into some tasty "International Tartes Flambées"!! The theme of this evening is "How does culture influence our personalities?", chosen by members on our Facebook page! We hope to see lots of you there for a fun evening of interesting discussion and delicious food! Come along to Restaurant La Fignette, Wednesday 7 March from ... Read more »
Makers For Change invites you to a birthday celebration! This month, discover their "Tour of Positive Initiatives" which was initially launched in December 2016! This alternative tour of Strasbourg is based on two crucial ingredients:
- an intercultural team of two or three people who organise, facilitate and guide this visit
- "positive" steps that offer the opportunity to visit the positive initiatives around you, actors who work daily towards social, societal or environmental changes in ... Read more »
Do you believe in the value of cultural exchange? That new arrivals in your city have skills and know-how they can share? That we should encourage discussions about positive projects and support the teamwork that is already taking place in your area?
If so, help us to finance our factory of intercultural initiatives which says yes to all these questions! Participate in the development of projects in our community by supporting Makers for Change!
Since its creation in 2015, ... Read more »