Amicale Office and Committee
- President : Denis HUBER
- Co-President: Nathalie VERNEAU
- Vice-President : Sabrina WITTMANN
- Treasurer : Catherine GUERRERO
- Executive Secretary : Renée MORITZ
- Elected Members : Keltoum BELAID, Anne GAREL, Janis SYMONS
Next Amicale's events
AGORA - Bureau A1.09V
8.30 am to 12.45 pm/ 2 pm to 5.30 pm - Closed on wednesdays from 3.30 pm
(Occasionally closed for work meeting or events organisation)
The activity report and financial report of the Association for 2017 was presented at the Annual General Staff Meeting on 5 June 2018.
As part of the Refugee Food Festival organized by the Association Foyer Notre Dame, our much appreciated Café Intercultural returns for a new edition!
The creation of relationships and meetings will take place through varied activities around interculturality!
- Blind test of traditional and international music
- Discovery workshop of musical instruments, customs, world cuisine...
- Discovery workshop of the traditions of the world
- Theatre with performance by the ... Read more »
We're back for another edition!!
After the frightening success of our last edition of the " Tartes Flambées du Monde " on March 7th 2018, the Makers for Change Team, as part of Refugee Week with the Association Foyer Notre Dame and the Refugee Food Festival, returns to you with an even bigger event and even more delicious Flammekueche !
We invite you to share a moment of conviviality and interculturality with :
-THE FAMOUS FREE tasting of the flambéed tarts imagined by ... Read more »
The team at Makers For Change is delighted to invite you to our first Intercultural Café of 2018! What's more, to kick things off in style, we'll be tucking into some tasty "International Tartes Flambées"!! The theme of this evening is "How does culture influence our personalities?", chosen by members on our Facebook page! We hope to see lots of you there for a fun evening of interesting discussion and delicious food! Come along to Restaurant La Fignette, Wednesday 7 March from ... Read more »